Retailers are under constant pressure to deliver efficiency and value at a faster pace for their customers and their business.
Price optimization and ESL tools have been key enablers for retailers for a while, but are generally evaluated as separate projects.
This webinar will demonstrate the powerful efficiencies that could be realized, if these two technologies were considered holistically.
• How to protect and boost your profits by embracing price optimisation and ESLs holistically
• Which retail capabilities are prerequisites to win consumer engagement
• How your consumers react to changing prices
• Implementation strategies for dynamic pricing: the do's and don'ts
• Store automation: ESL use cases
• The holistic business case: how to reduce your payback period
Hosted by retail expert, Chris Field, this webinar will feature insights from Duncan Potter, CMO at Pricer and Anastasia Laska, VP of Business Development at Revionics Inc.,
who will discuss the untapped potential of price optimization by enabling a fully automated process, based on real-life use cases.
Join us to learn how you can optimize your pricing strategy alongside the implementation of electronic shelf labels (ESLs)
with some useful tips to help retailers get started on your journey to success.
Join us on September 29, 2020 at 4.00pm CEST / 3.00pm BST to learn more!
Can’t join us live? Register anyway and we will send you the on-demand recording to view at your own convenience.